Discover the best ways to keep fit and beautify yourself from head to toe at M Spa & Fitness in Genting Highlands Resort.
MEN love going to spas. At M Spa & Fitness in Genting Highlands Resort, men make up 60% of the clientele while women form the remaining 40%. As the women pamper themselves with facials and massages, the men indulge in scrubs and two-hour long massages. And when the women go for a manicure, the men opt for a pedicure.
M Spa & Fitness’ spa director, Lillian Cheam, explains:”The men like their feet to be clean and neat.”
A pedicure leaves the men’s feet buffed and polished. This is often followed by a foot reflexology to ease sore feet.
Say goodbye to stress with any one of five different massages – Swedish, Balinese, aroma, four-hand and stone therapy. The four-hand massage features two therapists working on your tired muscles at the same time. One on your right, the other on your left, the two Balinese therapists mirror each other’s movements, creating a stimulating massage designed to pamper weary bodies. Exfoliate dull skin with the spa’s signature scrub or envelope your body in a rejuvenating wine or marine mud wrap. The delectable Detoxify Chocolate Wrap is said to leave your skin feeling squeaky clean and smelling like a chocolate milkshake.
Covering an area of 16,900sq m, M Spa & Fitness is fully equipped with a gymnasium, nail and foot studio, hair studio, spa treatment rooms, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and café bar.
The spa is well equipped with bathroom amenities so don’t bother bringing your toiletry bag. Just come as you are and enjoy the facilities and warm service.
Attentive therapists will make you feel right at home while soft lighting and a stress-free ambience tempt you to spend an entire day here. When you need a little privacy, retreat into the Jacuzzi area. Fitted with lounge chairs and a huge wall-mounted plasma television, this secluded space is where you’ll want to “chill out”.
As the gym overlooks the Genting Theme Park, guests get to enjoy the scenic view while working out. Pilates, yoga and aerobic classes are conducted on demand. They cost from RM100 to RM300 per class but the classes are held at your convenience and you’ll be assured of the instructor’s undivided attention. After you have sweated it out at the gym or sauna, head over to the lounge area and order a sugar-free juice or a light, healthy snack from the café bar.
The best way to enjoy M Spa & Fitness? First, work your way to a fitter physique at the gym. Then, pamper yourself with a spa treatment that will leave you feeling rejuvenated from head to toe.
Source : STAR
[tags : malaysiahotelnews hotels malaysia resorts news travel tourism travel vmy2007]