Saturday, January 13, 2007

Travellers Laud MAS’ Cheaper Airfares

KUALA LUMPUR: Frequent travellers are excited about the cheaper airfares MAS is offering.
Lecturer Datin Noraini Shariff, 48, who likes to travel, said: “It sounds great. I think it is a good move for consumers as long as they maintain their quality of service.

“I have been thinking about a trip to Europe and since it's going to be cheaper, I'll go for it.”
Executive Leong Seng Keat, 42, who travels often on domestic routes, said the move would allow more people to consider flying on MAS.

“Previously, business people used AirAsia for its relatively cheap prices,” he said.

“I can postpone my flight and the ticket I’ve bought is still valid. This is not the case with some of the other carriers.”

Leong also remarked that if MAS could operate with the new fare structure and still make money, why not, as it would benefit in the long run.

Source : STAR
[tags : ]

No comments:

 

 

 

Related Posts with Thumbnails